In February 2011 we opened our second store located at the Potomac Town Center (near Wegmans) in Woodbridge.
Over the years we have achieved many accomplishments.
- In 2015, three First Place awards and one Second place award with pictures in Palm Springs, California
- In 2014, Quinn’s Goldsmith took 1st Place for Design in a multinational competition by the Independent Jewelers Organization.
- In 2013, Quinn’s was voted #1 Best Fine Jewelry Store in Northern Virginia by Virginia Living magazine’s Best of Virginia.
- In February 2011, Quinn’s was named the number one store offering “Superior Customer Service” by the Independent Jewelers Organization (IJO). Terry Quinn was elected for this prestigious award from a pool of more than 800 IJO retail jeweler members. The criterion for this honor was demonstration that Quinn’s Goldsmith provides confidence, trust, integrity, honesty and expertise to their customers.
- Quinn’s is the only jewelry store to have won the prestigious Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 Award (1998).
- Three years in a row, we were voted Best Jeweler in the County by News and Messenger’s Reader’s Choice Awards.
- In 2007, Quinn’s Goldsmith won the coveted Business of the Year Award for Prince William County.
- We were featured twice on CNN nationwide, and WTTG FOX 5 News named Quinn’s their Jewelry Experts.
- The International Jeweler Magazine published our story, and we have been featured seven times in National Jeweler Magazine.
For many years Quinn’s held a silent auction and dinner fundraiser for the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which raised over a quarter of a million dollars to grant the last wishes of children in the Northern Virginia area.
– Knights of Columbus, member since 1987
– Prince William Regional Chamber of Commerce, member since 1990
– Occoquan Merchants Association, member since 1990
– Prince William Business Exchange Group, member and past president since 1990
– Virginia Chamber of Commerce, member since 1992
– National Federation of Independent Business, member since 1995
– Virginia Chamber of Commerce, member since 1999
– Independent Jewelers Organization, member since 2002
– Prince William Regional Chamber of Commerce, Chairman of the Retail Division, 2002 to 2005